Child & Young Adult tickets are now available on our app
2 months ago
Child and Young Adult tickets are now available to purchase on our app. And great news, we will be introducing new 7 day products in our Swindon Urban Area and our Swindon Plus Area zones. You will be able to purchase child and young adult tickets by completing a one-off verification process. Any tickets purchased on our app are not part of the Travelpass agreement and cannot be used on Stagecoach services. The process is simple and only needs to be done once:
- Select your ticket type.
- Sign in or register - you will need to register an email account which is separate to any existing accounts. This will also enable you to send tickets to this email address if purchasing on an Under 19's behalf.
- You’ll then be prompted to upload a good quality selfie or recent photo.
- Submit ID - a photo of either a passport or birth certificate.
- Once that’s all done, we’ll get things checked on our side – it can take up to 48 hours to get verified, but in most cases will be done within a few hours.
- As soon as the ID is approved, you will receive a confirmation email and you’re good to go. Once completed, you can keep coming back to buy your ticket without the need to be verified each time.
You can check out our visual verification guide here.
Any questions, please contact customer services via the website or call 01793 428428.